Professional Electrical Contractors Serving the Perris Area
Every business in Perris relies on a functioning electrical system to stay in operation. Can you imagine shopping in a store without lights or groping your way through a meal in the dark? What about running a factory without the hum and buzz of machinery? Pretty hard, huh? Fortunately, Reel Electric is here to keep your business flowing, and your customers and employees safe and comfortable.
No matter what kind of commercial property you own, our commercial electricians are ready to assist with your electrical maintenance, repair, or installation. For prompt, quality service that not only performs as expected, but lasts, we’re the electrician your business in Perris needs. To schedule commercial electrical service with us, pick up your phone and dial 951.480.4810.
Keep the lights on and your customers comfortable with help from Reel Electric's team of commercial electricians. For a service consultation in Perris, call 951.480.4810
Perris’s Full-Service Commercial Electrician
Whether you’re an office building with a large power outage or a landlord looking to lower your complex’s energy bills, The Reel Electric Company can help. In our 2 years of experience serving the commercial electrical needs of the Perris area, we’ve seen almost everything. This allows us to quickly pinpoint and solve your electrical problems, with minimal interruption to your business.
If you need any of the following, know that you can count on our commercial electricians to get the job done:
- Electrical repairs and replacements
- Electrical installation and upgrades
- New electrical panel installations
- Outlet wiring and installation
- Tenant improvements
- Elevator and escalator power
- Voice and data wiring
- Fiber optic wiring and terminations
- Camera installation
- CCTV Installation
- Variable Frequency Drivers
- Datacenter backups
- Primary and emergency power
- Lighting Installation
- Lighting repair
- Safety inspections
- Power usage reviews
- Energy savings consulting
- Electrical troubleshooting
- LED lighting retrofits
- Underground electrical utilities
- Underground line locating
- Specialty grounding protection
- Robotics and automation
- Sound system
As true business partners, we also have the skills needed to bring your business into the 21st century. This includes handling all tasks needed for electrical efficiency improvements and required maintenance services. To take advantage of our automation services, give us a call at 951.480.4810. Upon arrival, our commercial electrician will conduct an audit of your business’s electrical systems. Once done, we’ll issue a report with our findings and recommendations.
Why Any Old Electrician Isn’t a Great Choice for Commercial Electrical Service
Here at The Reel Electric Company, we want what’s best for you. That’s why we only hire true commercial electrical experts who are equipped with the knowledge necessary to keep your business in good working order. Now, as there is a cost difference between us and your typical residential electrician, you might be tempted to save money by hiring one of them instead. But the increased cost isn’t a matter of price gouging. There are a number of differences between the two types of work, not all things you could expect a residential electrician to account for. These differences include:
- The Wiring: Residential wires are thin and sheathed in plastic. They are typically installed in open areas like basements, walls, or attics. Commercial properties, meanwhile, house their wires in tubes called conduits, typically in the ceiling or rafters. Working in these different areas requires a different set of tools and an adjusted mindset. This is one reason you should leave commercial electrical work to individuals who specialize in it.
- Size: With few exceptions, commercial properties are much larger than residential ones. This means they need more electrical equipment and wiring to function. Typically, you can expect more electrical current as well. Only commercial electricians are equipped to properly handle electrical repairs and installations of this scale.
- Electrical Load: Another difference between residential and commercial electrical service is the electrical load required. Residential wiring is single-phase and delivered at 120 volts. Commercial businesses, meanwhile, use a three-phase system with the largest running at 208 and two delivering power at 120 volts. For the best results, you need an electrician who understands these differences and can work within that system.
Trust the Commercial Electrical Contractor Other Businesses in Perris Do
Since we’re locally owned and operated, our reputation in Perris is more important than our profit. We’re fair in our pricing and go out of our way to ensure the total satisfaction of our commercial clients. This combination of customer focus and electrical expertise makes Reel Electric hard to beat. To get acquainted with work we’ve done, check out our profiles on other platforms.
When it comes to commercial electrical work in Perris, any sized job is right for us! So, whether it’s a simple chandelier repair or a new security system installation, we’re here for you. No matter what stage your project is at—from initial design to cleanup—you can get a hold of us at your convenience. To get started on your electrical project, reach out to us at (951) 480-4810 or fill out our online schedule form.